Thursday, August 30, 2007

Word Association- HAVE UR SAY!!

I have recently sent out the following list of words to my email contacts for some research of my own. The concept is word association and all you have to do is write down the first word you think of when you look at each word. Add your responses to my comments as I am really interested to see what people come up with. If you are really keen with the word association technique you can try some more on this link.
Thanks for your help !!
Food
Baby
Terrorism
Computer
Laughter
Muslim
Jumper
Animals
Chrisitan
Community
Islam
Enjoyment
Halal

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hi Beck (like the way u spell ur beck)
I have got my list--- you'll just have to match them up to the words, ill do them in order.

Yummy
Crying
Frightening
Assignments
Fun
Sacred
Warm
Familiar
My Community
Home
Muslim
Life
Jabal's Halal (In Kippax shops)

he he

Hope this might help.

Good luck with your blog

Beck xx

Rach said...

Hey back i've tried your word association list:
Food - chocolate
Baby - crying
Terrorism - september 11
Computer - technology
Laughter - funny
Muslim - religion
Jumper - warm
Animals - dog
Chrisitan - Jesus

Carla said...

Hi Beck,
Here is my version of the word association list:

Food - Drink
Baby - Crying
Terrorism - September 11
Computer - Screen
Laughter - Happiness
Muslim - Head Scarf
Jumper - Wooly
Animals - pets
Chrisitan - God
Community - Support
Islam - Mosque
Enjoyment - Fun
Halal - Arabs

Hope this helps in what you're looking for,
Carla