Tuesday, September 18, 2007

TRUE COLOURS

Hey everyone!

I have been thinking a lot about my second blog topic and i think that tomorrows lecture will be really helpful. There are so many things I think could be discussed in relation to cross cultural relationships of any type and i am just busting with stories from my own relationships and can't wait to write my blog which will be in first peron (hooray!!). I was browsing on youtube tonight finishing off some homework for another subject and i thought that i would see what I could find. I came across this clip which is to the song true colours. The clip is something that the girls in our class will probably smile and get a flutter of the heart over but after reading some of the comments people had posted about it I couldnt resist posting it. Not entirely social psych related although I think the song has a good message, and I was full of smiles after it so take a look.

More to come after tomorrows lecture.

I'd also appreciate hearing from any of you who have suggestions on my topics or just comments in general

Thanks
Beck =)

No comments: